Systems West Engineers provides the highest quality mechanical, electrical, and commissioning engineering services to public agencies and private owners throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our success is founded on exceptional technical capabilities, a wealth of field experience, and an absolute commitment to the success of each project.
At Systems West Engineers, we are making every effort to minimize the impact of the current situation surrounding COVID-19, and we are following state and national recommendations and mandates. We have implemented the following to limit exposure for not only our staff, but our clients, sub consultants, and other partners:
- Systems West has implemented a voluntary work-from-home policy. The majority of staff members are working remotely.
- All Systems West external meetings are being held by phone or video conferencing whenever possible.
- All travel has been suspended with the exception of construction site visits that cannot be conducted virtually.
- In preparation for further restrictions, we have thoroughly tested the capacity of remote employee operations and are experiencing no delays or interruptions in our day-to-day business operations and will continue to serve our clients on schedule.
- We will work closely with clients to establish the best approach to any required onsite testing or site evaluations.
- We have implemented a variety of protocols which follow local guidelines to increase the safety of staff and visitors.
We continue to monitor the influx of information including public health recommendations and will modify our approach as necessary to encourage the safety of our staff, clients, sub consultants, and other partners. We are all available by phone or email to answer questions. Contact information can be found in email signatures, or you can call our main phone number, 541.342.7210, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.